Accident Incident Form

ALL Accidents must be recorded and reported using the Accident Incident Form.  If there was damage to property in conjunction with the accident, a Loss Incident Report must also be completed.
Both the Accident Incident Form and the Loss Incident Report must be filled out and forwarded to both the Corporate Safety Officer and the Administrative Manager within 24 hours of the accident.