Speegle Construction was successful in a number of bid opportunities during the past year resulting in the following contract awards:
• FY-16 Cyber Mission Forces Add to 39th IOS at Hurlburt Field, FL – this $13M project will provide a 38,000sf, two-story cyber intelligence training facility
• Advanced Warheads Experimental Facility Fabrication & Analysis Center at Eglin AFB, FL – construction of a 5,800sf high bay industrial facility, hardened to withstand explosive ordinance testing valued at $3M
• Automated Qualification Training Range at Fort Stewart, GA – the scope of work for this project transforms 275 acres of pine forest into a training range to support weapons used to engage stationary & moving infantry targets, along with stationary armor targets. Project value is $13.3M
• Hanchey Building Complex Renovation at Fort Rucker, AL – this $1.6M project provides repairs to structural and architectural features and interior finishes in various areas of the complex that houses the Army Fleet Support, home to AH-64D and AH-64E Apache helicopters.
• Repair DFAC Building 6204, Fort Rucker, AL – this project includes the complete renovation of interior finishes in a 12,000sf dining facility along with electrical, plumbing and HVAC upgrades. Project value is $2M
• Noble Training Facility Kitchen Expansion & Isolation Area at Anniston, AL – this project on the campus of the Center for Domestic Preparedness is valued at $4.4M. The scope of work includes adding 2,200sf to the current 3,093sf commercial kitchen and renovating 9,337sf of existing classroom space to create an Isolation Ward training area